Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas
A while back, I discovered a metal band called Maximum the Hormone from Dragonball Z Abridged and ended up absolutely loving their style.
It seems I’ve found another metal band, this time through Parasyte -the maxim- and I’m absolutely loving their sound too. Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas is an electronicore band that, just like Maximum the Hormone, speaks to me.
This is my first real listen to electronicore and I really like what I hear, especially from these guys. The music video in this entry is the full version of the opening track for Parasyte -the maxim- called “Let Me Hear” and when I first heard it, I didn’t know what to think. It ended up growing on me pretty quickly and I never skipped it throughout the whole 24 episode run of the series.
- Maximum the Hormone | 23 October 2016
- Animation Spotlight: Parasyte -the maxim- | 20 August 2017
- Remembering classic video game soundtracks | 4 May 2010
- I think I bought too many games at once… and we’re not talking about a Steam sale here. | 3 August 2013
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes: Classified Intel Acquisition S Rank | 13 July 2015